Vertical Lift and Carry Systems
External content - Youtube
Here, you can find content of a third-party provider, which can be displayed with one click.
The external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
The TAKTOMAT shuttle systems are mainly used in the automotive industry.
Features and user benefits
- Lifting / lowering conveyor for accurate positioning transportation of large components with
a maximum weight of 500kg of machining cell / station to BZ e. g. in the body shop
Shuttle technology from TAKTOMAT
The TAKTOMAT GmbH has a long history of developing and constructing lift and carry systems.
The offer includes:
Lift systems (picture 3)
- Available strokes (7m horizontal / vertical 1250mm)
- Number of stations (3 – 10 stations / up to 70m length system)
- Weights (up to 500 kg per component)
- Special designs: Monorail shuttle
- Availability 99.9%
- Vertical lift and carry systems
- Horizontal lift and carry systems
All shuttle components can be acquired from TAKTOMAT:
- Safety locking
- Clamping pieces
- Beam guide