External content - Youtube
Here, you can find content of a third-party provider, which can be displayed with one click.
The external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
The parallel gears are often used for clocking of straps and chains, swinging of gripper arms, converting rotary
to horizontal movements, rotating of components, separating and sorting.
Features and user benefits
- Various design options ofthe cam
- Short switchinganglespossible
- Parallelinput and output shafts
- Pendulum possible
- Very highaccuracy through
- Gentle starting and stopping
- Various cam lawspossible
- High reliability
- Directions of rotating arereversible
- Inexpensive clockdrives
- Adjustment of the shafts without eccentric,
because of that no skew of the shaftsand
low adjustment effort
- Noskewing of thewavesandlow
- Maintenance through oil bath lubrication
- Various installation positions possible