External content - Youtube
Here, you can find content of a third-party provider, which can be displayed with one click.
The external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
The linear transfer system LFA finds inter alia application in the mechanical engineering, the installation engineering, the packaging technology, the testing, the printing, the presses and the microelectronics.
Furthermore TAKTOMAT provides for the linear transfer system LFA customized solutions for using in clean rooms, in hazardous areas, in the food industry, in medical technology etc.
Features and user benefits
- Linear transfer system with highest precision
- Variabletotallengthsaccording to customer
requirements (max. 10meters)
- Up to 200cycles per minute
- Standard versions available infour differentsizes
- Customization possible
- Highest reliability
- Verylong life time andmaintenance
- Driven byproven standard roundtable
- Drive shaft is synchronized with thechain clock
(possibility to use the bevel drive for additional movements)
- Media andenergy supply possible through optimal
- Possibility offreeandflexibleattachingexternal
components(aluminum profile system)