Rotary indexers with fixed division
Rotary indexers type RT
External content - Youtube
Here, you can find content of a third-party provider, which can be displayed with one click.
The external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
The rotary indexer RT is often used in the assembly technology, the testing technology, the welding technology,
the printing, the pressing, the automotive industry, the microelectronics, the food industry, the medical and
the cosmetic industry.
Features and user benefits
- Reliable, robust drum cam roundtable
for all applications
- Construction diameter 100mm – 3500mm
- Fixed divisions 2 – 96 or flexible
through NC technology
- Switching times of 0.16s – 5s
- Gentle starting and stopping across
the switching cam
- Large, vertically hollow shaft
- Standard accuracy 15" – 35"
- New: Extreme indexing accuracy of 0.02mm
– Independent of the construction diameter
- Four-point mounting at the outer diameter
of the output flange
- Maintenance free through oil bath lubrication
- Stop operation, continuous operation or
reversing design possible
- All installation positions possible