External content - Youtube
Here, you can find content of a third-party provider, which can be displayed with one click.
The external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
The linear transfer system LFA finds inter alia application in the mechanical engineering, the installation engineering, the packaging technology, the testing, the printing, the presses and the microelectronics.
Furthermore TAKTOMAT provides for the linear transfer system LFA customized solutions for using in clean rooms, in hazardous areas, in the food industry, in medical technology etc.
Features and user benefits
- Linear transfer system with highest precision
without additional indexing
- Regulated and controlled movements
- Variable total lengths according to customer
requirements (max. 10 meters)
- Up to 200 cycles per minute
- Standard versions available in four different sizes
- Customization possible
- Mechanically synchronized with machine
- CE and UL certified
- Highest reliability
- Very long life time and maintenance
- Driven by proven standard roundtable
or torque motor
- Vertical and horizontal using possible
- Drive shaft is synchronized with the chain clock
(possibility to use the bevel drive for additional movements)
- Media and energy supply possible through optimal
- Possibility of free and flexible attaching external
components (aluminum profile system)